This is the Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator model GSA42-03K-SV with table size 42mm gear ratio 1:3 for servo motor. It could be equipped with planetary reducer or right angel gearbox to increase the gear ratio. GIGAGER Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator also called 90 degree hollow rotary gearboxes, steering gearboxes or spiral bevel gearboxes which are specially designed for applications where the direction changes are needed. They are features of integrated stainless steel body to ensure maximum rigidity and corrosion resistance.
1. Specification of Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator GSA42-03K-SV
Brand 50-100W SV Motor
Permissible Input Speed
Permissible Axial Load
±5 ( 0.001° )
*The servo motor is configured by the customer. The above model is for reference only
2. What is the Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator?
3. What is the product features of Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator?
4. System Configuration of Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator
5. How Many Model Are Available?
For more details, please refer to attached Catalogue. (download the PDF in this page)
6. How to Achieve for Bigger Gear Ratio Output?
Combination of Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator with Planetary Reducer
Combination of Right Angle Gearbox Hollow Rotary Actuator with Right Angle Reducer
7. What Type of Device Could Use the Right Angle Hollow Rotary Table?
For more video, please click GIGAGER Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT-2VrhPP3YItwfN_wA4YkS8bzfBpJu39
8. How to Select the Right Model for My Device?
For more info of model selection of Hollow Rotary Actuator, please refer to the Model Selection Pages in Catalogue.
9. How to Install the Servo Motor to Right Angle Hollow Rotary Table?
Please refer to the Catalogue or contact our technical sales.
10. Why choose GIGAGER?
Precautions of Using Hollow Rotary Actuator
Be sure to read the precautions described below to avoid damaging the device or causing injury to the user. Failure to read and understand the following precautions may damage the product, related equipment and systems, or cause serious or potential damage.
● Avoid hammering the product with a hammer or dropping the product.
● Be careful when connecting the product to the load side.
● Be careful when handling the edges and key sides of the product.
● Avoid touching the rotating shaft with your hands and other foreign objects when using the product.
● Avoid excessive impact on the product when assembling pulleys, linkages, and mechanical keys.
● Do not exceed Permissible Torque, as this may result in loose, vibrating or damaged bolts.
● Do not disassemble and reassemble the product to avoid damage or affect product performance.
If the product is abnormal, stop the operation immediately, otherwise it may adversely affect the system