1. Apply a small amount of anti-rust oil to the motor output shaft and flange.
2. If a bushing is placed in the input shaft of the planetary reducer, note that the groove on the bushing must be aligned with the groove on the input shaft of the reducer.
3. Place the motor to be mounted on the platform, and the motor output shaft is upward, then fix the motor and remove the key.
4. Carefully slide the groove on the input shaft of the servo reducer to the key groove on the motor and slide it in slowly.
5. Fix the screw on the input shaft of the planetary reducer and lock it with the first torque.
6. Lock the fixing screws of the motor and reducer.
7. Increase the torque on average (three times in a row) to lock the fixing screws on both sides of the input shaft of the planetary gear reducer.
8. Do not hit the output shaft of the reducer by gravity to avoid harming the internal mechanism of the reducer.