This is the Hollow Rotary Table model number GSB130-10K-SV with table size 130mm gear ratio 1:10 for servo motor. GIGAGER Hollow Rotary Table also called Hollow Rotary Stage which are designed specially for servo motor gearbox for motion control applications. It could be applied on CCD Test Machine and it takes full advantage of the flexibility of the servo motor, giving designers greater freedom of mechanism design.
1. Specification of Model GSB130-10K-SV
Brand 200-400W SV Motor
Rotary Platform Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearings
Moment of Inertia
Permissible Axial Load
Permissible Moment of Inertia Load
|sec||±5 ( 0.001° )|
*The servo motor is configured by the customer. The above model is for reference only
2. What is the Hollow Rotary Table?
3. What is the Product Features of SV type Hollow Rotary Table?
4. System Configuration of SV Type Hollow Rotary Table
5. How Many SV Model Are Available?
6. How to Achieve for Bigger Gear Ratio Output?
Combination of Hollow Rotary Table with Planetary Reducer
Combination of Hollow Rotary Table with Right Angle Reducer
7. What Type of Device Could Use the Hollow Rotary Actuator?
Demo Video Link:
a. Demo for Gyro Test https://youtu.be/PwKiObIMXRM
b. Demo for the 4th Axis or 5th Axis https://youtu.be/L9gheXQ6zLc
For more video, please click GIGAGER Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT-2VrhPP3YItwfN_wA4YkS8bzfBpJu39
8. Why choose GIGAGER?
10. Related Knowledge
GIGAGER Hollow Rotary Tables ensure excellent acceleration capabilities and high precision uniform movements. GIGAGER Hollow Rotary Tables are backlash free, high rigid, optimized for high torques, have robust dynamics and are especially well suited for tasks in a wide range of automation processes. Various sizes in diameter and height are available with the option to add a servo drive or integrated stepper motor for a complete plug and play solution.
Speed Reducer Selection Points:
1. Determine the purpose and choose the safety factor according to the application.
2. The ambient temperature around the reducer (determining the check of the thermal power of the reducer);
3. Determine the running speed of the machine, and calculate the reduction ratio of the reducer based on this speed (reduction ratio = input shaft speed / output shaft speed = motor speed / mechanical required speed);
4. Calculate the torque of the load, select the output of the reducer according to this torque (refer to the “output torque meter” provided by the reducer manufacturer), and determine the model of the reducer;
5. Determine additional functions of the reducer, such as power brake, energized brake, frequency conversion, closed structure, maintenance-free, shell material, etc.
6. The input shaft and the output shaft are allowed to withstand the maximum radial load in the middle part of the shaft extension. It should be checked. If it exceeds the requirements, the manufacturer should be required to increase the shaft diameter and increase the bearing.
How to choose the matched motor and reducer?
First, the appropriate power supply should be selected according to the working voltage of the motor. Then, according to the required speed and motor speed, the required transmission ratio should be obtained, and then the transmission ratio of the existing gearbox can be determined to determine the transmission ratio of the train.
Finally, the gear ratio is determined according to the gear ratio, and then the appropriate gear radius and gear material are selected through mechanical analysis. Finally, the machining gears can be used after assembly and debugging.
1. Calculate the required torque and speed according to the parameters of the working machine, and calculate an approximate power.
2. Check the rated torque of the motor according to the power. The maximum torque of the motor is 1450 rpm.
3. According to the required torque/motor rated torque, it is the reduction ratio of the reducer. At this time, it has not been finally selected, and it is checked whether the rotation speed at this reduction ratio meets the requirements. If it is larger than the required speed, it meets the requirements; if the speed is too small, the required reduction ratio is calculated according to the speed.
In fact, it is all three parameters of speed, torque and power. Take one of the calculations and then calculate another one.
4. There are many types of reducers, depending on the type of choice.
5. Pay attention to protect the reducer. When the reducer is selected, its parameter speed and transmission ratio have a power behind it. It is the maximum power allowed by the reducer and cannot be exceeded. Otherwise, the reducer may be overloaded and damaged.
6. The speed reducer has a lot of safety factors according to the working conditions. If you are not skilled, you can select the gearbox of the first gear after calculating according to the required parameters.