This is the Hollow Rotary Actuator model number GSN200-18K-OS with table size 200mm gear ratio 1:18 and open loop stepper motor. The OS type of GIGAGER Hollow Rotary Actuator is a line of products that combine a high rigidity hollow rotary table with a dedicated open loop stepper motor and driver package. It retains the ease of use of a stepper motor, while also allowing for highly accurate positioning of large inertia loads.
1. Specification of Model GSN200-18K-OS
Dedicated Open Loop Stepper Motor
Rotary Platform Bearing
Cross Roller Bearing
Moment of Inertia
Permissible Axial Load
Permissible Moment of Inertia Load
|sec||±5 ( 0.001° )|
Moment of Inertia
Pulse + Direction DC5V
2. What is the Hollow Rotary Table?
3. What is the Product Features of OS type Hollow Rotary Actuator?
4. System Configuration of OS Type Hollow Rotary Actuator
5. How Many OS Model Are Available?
6. What Type of Device Could Use the Hollow Rotary Actuator?
Demo Video Link:
a. Demo for Gyro Test https://youtu.be/PwKiObIMXRM
b. Demo for the 4th Axis or 5th Axis https://youtu.be/L9gheXQ6zLc
For more video, please click GIGAGER Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT-2VrhPP3YItwfN_wA4YkS8bzfBpJu39
7. How to Select the Right Model for My Device?
For more info of model selection of Hollow Rotary Actuator, please refer to the Model Selection Pages in Catalogue.
8. Why choose GIGAGER?
10. Related Information
The GIGAGER hollow shaft rotary actuators features a large diameter hollow hole (through-hole) that helps reduce the complexity of wiring and piping, simplifying equipment design. Hollow shaft diameters vary from 28 mm to 100 mm depending on the frame size of the actuator.
Equipment tables and arms can be installed directly on the output table. This saves the cost of designing an installation mechanism, arranging necessary mechanical parts, and adjusting the belt tension when components such as a belt and pulley are used for installation.
Advantages of crossed roller bearings
The rolling elements of the crossed roller bearings are generally arranged in a crisscross pattern in a single raceway groove by cylindrical or tapered rollers, and the rollers are separated by a brass retainer or an engineering plastic spacer to have a high rotation. Accuracy, large load capacity, small form factor and high rotational speed and rigidity, and a wide range of applications. Crossed roller bearings are suitable for industrial robot joints, CNC rotary tables, DD motors, medical equipment and other fields.
1. Crossed roller bearings can be easily assembled in all directions of the main shaft. It can be mass-produced through standardization and serialization, and it is convenient to assemble and use.
2. Cross-roller bearings can withstand both radial and axial loads, so cross-roller bearings can be simplified much more than multiple sets of combined bearing structures.
3. Cross roller bearing due to high rotation efficiency and low heat dissipation, lubricating grease consumption is small.
4. The radial and axial dimensions of the crossed roller bearings can be limited. Therefore, according to the space, it is possible to use high-precision and high-rigidity situations with small space requirements.