The linear module is a mechanical transmission component that provides linear motion. It has two types, namely ball screw type and belt type. The ball screw type is generally composed of ball screw, linear guide, aluminum alloy, ball screw holder, coupling, motor and photoelectric switch and other components.
Linear modules are one of Gigager’s main product series, and dust-free ball screw linear module is one sub-series of them. We provide customized services. Welcome to consult via https://www.gigager.net/
Compact size and structure, light weight and modular design simplify installation and maintain. It can operate with high precision and high speed.
1. What is dust-free ball screw linear module?
The duct-free ball screw linear module is a mechanical structure that can provide linear motion. It can be used horizontally or vertically, or combined in specific multi-axial motion mechanism such as XY-axis sliders and XYZ-axis sliders, etc. It is usually used together with power motor, and install other required workpieces on the slider to constitute complete conveying motion device and set suitable motor forward and reverse programs to realize workpieces reciprocating automatically, so as to achieve the purpose of mass production and intensive production of the equipment.
2. Product Features
* High rigidity and compact structure : The base is integrated with the motor stator, the aluminum slider is driven by a wide slide rail, and the grating ruler is integrated together for position feedback, so that the entire module size has the features of high compactness and high rigidity, offering size options for specific thrust requirements.
* Lightweight, high speed and high acceleration/deceleration : The linear motor mounted is coreless type, and the mounted aluminum slider can provide lightweight moving load, which can meet the conditions of high speed and high acceleration/deceleration.
* Smooth motion : Using coreless linear motor as the driving power it can still achieve smooth motion with low-speed continuous waves even at low-speed operation.
* Multiple sliders : Multiple movable sliders can be assembled on a single axis for individual control.
* Customization : The module can be customized for different applications, including installation hole position, wiring, slide rail model, lightweight and specific stroke.
* Application : productivity automation such as work positioning, clamping, handling, and plug-in etc.
3. Order Coding
4. Spec Index
5. Multi-directional motor installation positions are available, making the machine design more flexible
6. How to match motor spec and install the module?
Please refer to catalogue or contact our sales engineer team