The linear module is a mechanical transmission component that provides linear motion. It has two types, namely ball screw type and belt type. The ball screw type is generally composed of ball screw, linear guide, aluminum alloy, ball screw holder, coupling, motor and photoelectric switch and other components.
Linear modules are one of Gigager’s main product series, and built-in ball screw linear module is one sub-series of them. We provide customized services. Welcome to consult via https://www.gigager.net/
Small size, light weight, compact structure, and modular design makes installation simple and easy to maintain. Can work under high-speed and high-precision.
1. What is built-in ball screw linear module?
The built-in ball screw linear module is a mechanical structure that can provide linear motion. It can be used horizontally or vertically, or combined in specific multi-axial motion mechanism such as XY-axis sliders and XYZ-axis sliders, etc. It is usually used together with power motor, and install other required workpieces on the slider to constitute complete conveying motion device and set suitable motor forward and reverse programs to realize workpieces reciprocating automatically, so as to achieve the purpose of mass production and intensive production of the equipment.
2. Product Features
* The body and the slide holder are integrally formed to improve the rigidity.
* Smaller size : width Reduced. Less space required for equipment installation.
* Time-saving and convenient assembly :
No need to disassemble the steel belt. It can be fixed from top to bottom or from bottom to top.
Mounting datum plane design on the side of the body.
Built-in pin holes on the bottom of the body
* External greasing design, easy maintenance without removing the cover.
* Special steel belt cover design can prevent dirt. Suitable for clean room application.
* Higher rigidity and better fluency : The aluminum body structure greatly increase the strength of the body, and the steel track is embedded in the aluminum frame and then grinded, which improve the linear accuracy.
3. Order Coding
4. Spec Index
5. Multi-directional motor installation positions are available, making the machine design more flexible
6. How to match motor spec and install the module?
Please refer to catalogue or contact our sales engineer team.