Linear module is a general term for linear motion devices in the field of automation industry. It is also called linear slider or electric slider. It is an automatic transmission element that uses synchronous belt or ball screw to drive the slider to move. It is widely used in automation industry, semiconductor industry, medical industry, solar energy equipment, tool machinery, parking lot equipment, high-speed rail and air transportation equipment and other related industries.
Linear modules are one of Gigager’s main product series. Customized services provided. For more details please refer to https://www.gigager.net/
Small size, light weight, compact structure, and modular design makes installation simple and easy to maintain. Can work under high-speed and high-precision.
In this synchronous belt type, the motor drive the wheel of the synchronous belt to rotate, and then the belt drives the slider on the linear guide to move back and forth. The synchronous belt module has the features of low noise, fast moving speed and low cost etc. Generally it can achieve higher speeds than ball screw type. At the same time, there is no critical speed limit, and it is more cost-effective in long-stroke transmission.
1. What is belt linear module?
The linear module is a mechanical transmission component that provides linear motion. It has two types, namely ball screw type and belt type. The belt type is generally composed of synchronous belt, linear guide, aluminum alloy, ball screw holder, coupling, motor and photoelectric switch and other components. The working principle of the belt linear module is : the belt is installed on the drive shafts on both sides of the linear module, which is used as the power input shaft, and one slide used to increase the equipment workpiece is fixed on the belt. When there is input, the slide is moved by driving the belt.
2. Product Features
* High accuracy: ±0.04mm
* Various slides for options
* The only patented fuel nozzle design in industry that greasing with a single fuel nozzle on the slider, and can maintain the nut and multiple sets of sliders at the same time, which makes the maintenance more convenient and time-saving. Installed direction is optional according to customers’ demand.
* High rigidity body & Winding resistant cover:
High rigidity body : Adopt integrated aluminum extrusion structure and element analysis to get the best rigidity to weight ratio.
Winding resistant cover : The cover will not twist and deform easily under long strokes application keeping stable performance.
* Compatible with multiple brands of servo motors. Multi-directional motor installation positions are available, making the machine design more flexible.
* Adopts both ends adjustment and restriction mechanism to avoid the possibility of loose belt fixing holders.
* Choose suitable belt types according to different environments
3. Order Coding
4. Spec Index
5. Multi-directional motor installation positions are available, making the machine design more flexible.
6. How to match motor spec and install the module?
Please refer to catalogue or contact our sales engineer team