1. What is GEC series?
GEC Ball Screw Cylinder is a kind of cylinder movement, it is generally refers to the servo electric cylinder, which is similar to the air cylinder. It is energized to drive the wire tap transmission to realize the expansion and contraction of the rod.
Our GEC series include GEC50, GEC50L, GEC50T,GEC65, GEC65L, GEC65T, GEC80,GEC80T. They are all driven by the cylinder.
Regardless of your application, when considering the options among pre-assembled linear systems, start with the four primary application parameters—stroke, load, speed, and precision.
Once the magnitude and importance of these criteria are determined, other parameters, such as noise, rigidity, and environmental factors, can help narrow the field and make final sizing and selection less time-consuming.
This model is made of aluminium alloy and stainless steel, with self-cleaning function.
The load capacity ranges from 5KG to 15KG.
Positioning accuracy is within 0.02mm.
According to the move precision of the cylinder, customer can choose whatever they want.
Electric sliding table is a kind of linear sliding table. It is also called electric cylinder in industry. It is specialized in linear module. It is composed of a combination of linear sliding table and a motor drive. The automatic linear movement of the workpiece is realized by motor drive. Through the combination of multi-directional axes, the motion actuator on the equipment is composed. This kind of mechanism is often called: industrial manipulator, XYZ axis manipulator, coordinate axis sliding table, etc. Electric sliding tables are widely used in various industries, such as:
1. Entertainment industry: robotic arms and joints, dynamic seats, etc.
2. Military industry: simulated aircraft, simulation, etc.
3. Automobile industry: pressing machines, testing instruments, etc.
4. Industrial sectors: food machinery, ceramic machinery, welding machinery, spraying equipment, lifting platforms, etc.
5. Medical equipment.
4.How to order?
1) Share your idea with us.
2) Provide us with weight of the load and stroke length for each axis, together with travel speed and structure.
3) Estimate costs/ quotation.
4) Put your order to production after payment.
5) Arrange the shipping for you.
6) Comment on the products and service so we can do better.
5. The GEC Series as following: