Around us, the use of transmission machinery is very common, and different industries have different applications. There are many types of transmission machinery. Among them, the reducer is widely used. The hard-tooth surface reducer is one of the more common reducers. Many people like to use it. So what are the advantages of it? What are its working conditions? Let's take a look together below:
Working conditions of hard tooth surface reducer;
1. Higher requirements for lubrication and cooling.
2. Two or three reducers can be used to form a multi-stage reducer to obtain a great transmission ratio.
3. The position direction of the output and input shafts has the input shaft down and up; the output axis is up and down; the input axis is up and down.
4. The meshing friction loss between the worm thread and the worm gear tooth surface is relatively large, so the transmission efficiency is lower than that of the gear, and it is easy to generate heat and higher temperature.
5. Smooth transmission, low vibration, impact and noise, large reduction ratio, wide versatility, all of these can be used with various mechanical equipment.
6. A large transmission ratio can be obtained with a single-stage transmission, and the structure is compact. Most types of reducers have good self-locking properties, and can save braking devices for mechanical equipment with braking requirements.