1. Cylindrical gear reducers generally need to be installed on a horizontal surface with an inclination not exceeding 10°. If the inclination is bigger than 10° because of special needs installation, please contact our company before use to discuss related matters.
2. When the input shaft and output shaft are connected with the power and supporting machinery, if the coupling is used, the shaft and the shaft are required to be strictly aligned, and there should be no misalignment. The use of V-belts and chains should not be too tight or too loose.
3. The installation foundation should be firm and reliable, and there should be no vibration or looseness. The fixing screws should be selected in strict accordance with relevant standards and regulations.
4. The installation screws should be checked from time to time whether they are tightened, and the fixing is firm, and spring washers should be used as far as possible.
1. Gear reducers are generally lubricated by an oil pool. Before use, be sure to add medium and extreme pressure gear oil N220 or N320 to the specified position (20-30mm above the lowest tooth), and refill it regularly.
2. After the first 50 hours of use, the oil should be replaced immediately, and the oil inside the body should be cleaned. After that, it should be replaced every three months.
3. If the oil seal leaks, please replace it yourself as soon as possible.