Gear reducers are often used in various machinery and equipment, and are widely used in many industries. In actual production, some gear reducers may have abnormal faults such as noise, wear and oil leakage. Then how to solve these faults? ? The following are some solutions to common faults of gear reducers compiled by the editor, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
I The sound of the gear reducer is abnormal or noisy;
1. Reason: The lubricating oil used in the gear reducer has many impurities or has not been lubricated and maintained in time, or the gear meshing part is damaged, or the gear gap is increased, the bearing gap is large, the bearing is damaged or worn, etc.
2. Solution: Check the meshing parts of the gear reducer, replace the damaged parts or adjust the bearing clearance according to the actual situation of the inspection, or replace the bearings of the damaged gear reducer.
II the tooth surface of the gear reducer is worn or corroded;
1. Reason: a. The lubricating oil of the gear reducer is of unqualified quality or contains impurities.
b. Solution: Replace the worn gears of the gear reducer, or replace the lubricant.
c. The bearing temperature of the gear reducer is too high
d. The oil level in the gear reducer is too low; there is too little lubricant and the lubricant has aged; the bearing is damaged.
2. Solution: Check the oil level of the gear reducer at room temperature, and supplement or replace the lubricating oil of the gear reducer according to the actual situation. Check the bearing, if it is abnormal, it may need to be replaced.
III the oil seal and oil leakage of the gear reducer;
1. Reason: The oil seal of the gear reducer is faulty.
2. Solution: Check the wear of the shaft at the oil seal and replace the oil seal of the gear reducer.
IV High working temperature of gear reducer
1. Reason: The oil level in the gear reducer is too high or the amount of oil is low, the oil is aging, and the lubricating oil is seriously polluted.
2. Solution: Check the oil level, it may need to be corrected. Increase the lubricating oil. Check when the last oil was changed. Lubricating oil may need to be changed.
V the gear teeth of the gear reducer are broken;
1. Reason: The quality of the gear reducer is not good enough due to overload work.
2. Solution: Replace the broken parts of the gear reducer and recalculate the load to see if the selection is correct.
VI the input shaft of the gear reducer is broken;
1. Reason: The radial force is too large, the installation error of the coupling is too large, and the quality of the gear reducer is not good enough.
2. Solution: Replace the broken parts of the gear reducer. When the user uses the pulley to input power, check whether the radial force exceeds the specified maximum value. Check whether the angle error of the coupling installation of the gear reducer is out of tolerance.
VII The gear reducer case body is cracked；
1. Reason: Too much radial force, broken gear teeth, quality problems.
2. Solution: When the user uses a chain drive to output power, it is necessary for the gear reducer to check the radial force. If the radial force exceeds the specified maximum value, it is recommended that the user use a welded box or an enlarged model.
Of course, the most important point is that in order to reduce the occurrence of gear reducer failures, in addition to purchasing high-quality products, it also needs to be used reasonably, and the gear reducer needs to be inspected, cleaned and lubricated regularly. These three tasks can help improve the stability and accuracy of the gear reducer, and can effectively delay its life.