1) The preparation of the gear reducer before use
1. The gear reducer should be cleaned before installation. Also check the installation shaft for any bruises and dirt. If it is, it should be completely removed.
2. The operating temperature of the gear reducer is 0~40 °C.
3. Check if the matching size of the hole (or shaft) connected with the reducer meets the requirements. The tolerance of the hole should be H7 (the tolerance of the shaft is H6).
4. Before use, replace the blockage at the highest position with the exhaust screw plug to ensure that the gas in the body is discharged when the reducer is running.
2) The installation of the gear reducer
1. The reducer can only be installed on a flat, shock-absorbing and torsion-resistant support structure.
2. Under no circumstances should the hammer, coupling, pinion or sprocket be hammered into the output shaft with a hammer, which will damage the bearing and the shaft.
3) Use and maintenance
1. After the gear reducer is installed, check if it is flexible. For official use, please carry out the no-load test, and in the normal operation, the load is gradually loaded.
2. The gear reducer must not be used beyond the rated load.
3. The gear reducer should check whether the oil level is normal before and during use. The machine has been filled with lubricating oil before leaving the factory. The name of the lubricating oil: medium load industrial gear oil GB5903-86220.
4) The oil change system
Change oil for the first time. After the gear reducer is running for 300 to 400 hours, the lubricant should be replaced, and then the lubricant should be replaced every 1500 to 2000 hours. Workers with harsh working conditions, high temperatures and large dust
In the case of the occasion, the lubricating oil should be inspected every half month. It is found that the lubricating oil has dirt, that is, the lubricating oil is replaced to keep the lubricating oil clean, prolong the service life of the reducer and improve economic efficiency.
When changing oil, wait for the gear reducer to cool down without burning danger, but still keep warm, because after the cooling, the viscosity of the oil increases and it is difficult to drain. (Note: Turn off the power supply of the transmission to prevent unintentional power-on!
Article from Guangdong Saini Intelligent Equipment Technology Co.,Ltd.