1. Belt drive: the wide rangeability that can be used for long-distance transmission. Other advantages like smooth transmission, low noise, simple structure, low cost, and low installation requirements. It can buffer and absorb vibration and has overload protection.
2. Chain drive: the wide rangeability that can be used for long-distance transmission. It can work under harsh conditions such as high temperature, oil, acid, etc., and the force on the shaft and bearing is small.
3. Gear transmission: small outline size, high efficiency, constant transmission ratio, wide circumferential speed and power range, wide application.
4. Worm drive: compact structure, small outline size, large transmission ratio, constant transmission ratio, stable transmission, no noise, and can be made in self-locking structure.
5. In gear train machinery: It is not enough to use only a pair of gears for different work requirements. Usually it needs series of gears used together. This transmission system composed of a series of gears. It is called gear train for short.