Many customers do not know the difference between 42 planetary reducer and gear reducer. In fact, they have different working principles, different structures, and different applications. Let's see the details below.
Different working principles :
1. 42 planetary reducer: The working principle of the planetary reducer is that when the input power drives the sun gear, it can drive the planetary gear to rotate, and follow the trajectory of the inner gear ring to revolve along the center. The rotation of the star drives the output shaft which is connected to the tray to generates power.
2. Gear reducer: The working principle of the gear reducer is tensioned by the pulling nail mechanism. There is a gear driven by external power in the center of the ring tooth, which carries out independent closed transmission according to the principle of modular design.
Different structures :
1. 42 planetary reducer: The main transmission structure of the planetary reducer is planetary gear, sun gear and inner gear ring.
2. Gear reducer: The gear reducer is a combination of a reducer motor and a large reducer, including prime mover group and working unit gears.
Different applications :
1. 42 planetary reducer: The planetary reducer can be used as a supporting component in industries such as lifting, excavation, transportation and construction.
2. Gear reducer: Gear reducers are widely used in large-scale mines, steel, chemicals, ports, environmental protection and other fields.
Different features :
1. The advantages of 42 planetary reducer include small size, light weight, high carrying capacity, long service life, stable operation, low noise, large output torque, large speed ratio, high efficiency and safe performance.
The disadvantage of planetary reducer is that its material accuracy and meticulous processing lead to high cost and maintenance cost.
2. The advantage of the gear reducer is that it does not require cooling; it adopts maintenance-free grease lubrication; it has long life and silent operation, and high output efficiency; the shell is made of alloy steel, which has high coaxiality and dynamic balance, and can be installed in various machines.
The shortcomings of gear reducers are high rigidity and high precision design leading to high maintenance costs. The accuracy and torque are lower than that of the planetary reducer.