1. The installation of the body:
(1) The divider is a high-precision dividing mechanism obtained by precision machining and correct assembly adjustment. Flat Splitter Selection Users are not allowed to adjust, disassemble, and assemble before use.
(2) Confirm whether the installation surface of the divider is damaged. If it is damaged, repair it with oil stone.
(3) Align the positions of the input and output shafts, add positioning pins, and tighten the screws evenly.
(4) The splitter bears the action of pulsating load moment, and the installation must be very firm. Due to the high verticality or parallelism of the installation surface of the divider with respect to the input and output shafts, the installation base surface of the equipment must ensure that the input and output shaft directions of the divider are coaxial with the input and output directions required by the equipment. It cannot be skewed or eccentric. Otherwise, it will not only affect the output accuracy, but also seriously damage the divider. Because at this time, the divider is in an abnormal stress state.
2. Installation of input and output shafts:
The connection related to the input and output shafts of the divider should be rigid in the direction of rotation, without reverse impact and stable rotation. Pay attention to the connection of the turntable, sprocket, pulley, gear, flange, etc. on the input and output shafts of the divider.
(1) It is absolutely forbidden to use a hammer to strike forcefully, or make an unreasonable impact. So as not to damage the cam and needle bearing inside the divider.
(2) The input and output shafts and their extending rigid shafts cannot be erected unreasonably, and adequate center adjustments should be made.
(3) The input and output shafts are finished H6 grade, and the hole diameter is finished H6 grade, which is ideal for pressing. Here, it is necessary to avoid the fit of the upper and lower limit deviation of the hole and the shaft. The coupling must not be too loose.
(4) When processing parts, accessories, fixtures, and tools are installed, the eccentricity or step error relative to the workbench should be eliminated through instrument testing and adjustment.