Gear reducer is a large number of equipment used in industrial enterprises, and the problem of oil leakage has become a common problem. The wasted oil not only causes economic losses; serious oil leakage will cause the reducer to lose oil and cut off the oil, which will increase the wear of the gear meshing surface and cause equipment accidents; it will also pollute the surrounding environment and increase the difficulty of cleaning. Today, I will make a simple analysis of the factors that cause the oil leakage problem of the reducer, and mechanically sort out the advantages and disadvantages of several commonly used technologies for reference.
Reasons for oil leakage of reducer:
1. When the pressure in the fuel tank rises in a closed reducer, each pair of gears meshing and friction will generate heat. As the running time increases, the temperature in the reducer case gradually rises, while the volume of the reducer case does not change. The pressure in the box increases, and the lubricating oil in the box is splashed and spilled on the inner wall of the reduction box. Due to the relatively strong oil permeability, under the pressure in the tank, where the seal is not tight, the oil will seep out from there.
2. Unreasonable structural design of the reducer causes oil leakage. For example, if the reducer is designed without a vent cover, the reducer cannot achieve pressure equalization, which causes the pressure in the box to become higher and higher, and oil leakage occurs.
3. Too much lubricating oil The oil pool is greatly agitated during the operation of the reducer, and the lubricating oil splashes everywhere in the machine. If the lubricating oil is too much, a large amount of lubricating oil will accumulate on the shaft seal, joint surface, etc., resulting in leakage.
4. Improper overhaul process During equipment overhaul, due to incomplete removal of dirt on the joint surface, improper selection of sealant, reverse installation of the seal, and failure to replace the seal in time, oil leakage may also occur.
Reducer is a large number of equipment used in industrial enterprises, and the problem of oil leakage has become a common problem. The wasted oil not only causes economic losses; serious oil leakage will cause the reducer to lose oil and cut off the oil, which will increase the wear of the gear meshing surface and cause equipment accidents; it will also pollute the surrounding environment and increase the difficulty of cleaning. Today, I will make a simple analysis of the factors that cause the oil leakage problem of the reducer. The editor has sorted out the advantages and disadvantages of several commonly used technologies for reference.
The oil leakage of the reducer is mainly caused by the increase in the pressure in the box, so the reducer should be equipped with a corresponding ventilation cover to achieve pressure equalization. The vent hood should not be too small. The simpler way to check is to open the upper cover of the vent hood. After the reducer runs continuously at high speed for five minutes, touch the vent with your hand. When you feel the pressure difference is large, it means that the vent hood is small and should be changed to a larger one. Or raise the hood.
Make sure that the oil spilled on the inner wall of the box flows back to the oil pool as soon as possible, and do not keep it in the shaft head seal to prevent the oil from leaching out along the shaft head. For example, an oil seal ring is designed on the shaft head of the reducer, or a semicircular groove is glued to the upper cover of the reducer at the shaft head, so that the oil splashed on the upper cover flows to the lower box along both ends of the semicircular groove.
3. Improve the shaft seal structure
(1) The shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is a half shaft is improved; the output shaft of the reducer of most equipment such as belt conveyors, screw unloaders, and impeller coal feeders is a half shaft, which is more convenient for modification. Disassemble the reducer, remove the coupling, take out the shaft seal end cover of the reducer, machine the groove on the outer side of the original end cover according to the size of the supporting frame oil seal, install the frame oil seal, and the side with the spring is inward. When reinstalling, if the end cover is more than 35 mm away from the inner end surface of the coupling, a spare oil seal can be installed on the shaft outside the end cover. Once the oil seal fails, the damaged oil seal can be removed and the spare oil seal can be pushed into the end cover. Eliminate the time-consuming and laborious processes such as disassembling the reducer and disassembling the coupling.
(2) The shaft seal of the reducer whose output shaft is the whole shaft is improved; the output shaft of the reducer of the whole shaft transmission has no coupling. If it is modified according to the plan (1), the workload is too large and unrealistic. In order to reduce the workload and simplify the installation procedure, a split-type end cover was designed, and an opening-type oil seal was tried. The outer side of the split end cover is machined with grooves. When installing the oil seal, first take out the spring, saw the oil seal into an opening, and sleeve the oil seal on the shaft from the opening, butt the opening with adhesive, and then install the opening upward. Put on the spring and push in the end cap.
4. Solei polymer site repair
Solei Industry has integrated international advanced products to test the leakage phenomenon of reducer, and has now formed a set of standard treatment solutions. The oil leakage of the mating surface can be treated directly from the leakage position without stopping the machine. The metal polymer material used has excellent adhesion, oil resistance and 350% stretch, which can quickly repair the leaking part, and at the same time, it can overcome the impact caused by the vibration of the reducer, saving time and effort, and the effect is immediate. The enterprise has provided a brand new repair method to solve the oil leakage of the reducer.